Thursday 19 April 2007

Waiting for Ubuntu 7.04 release!

Ubuntu 3D effect powered by beryl
Ubuntu Windows list effect powered by beryl
Ubuntu Glass effect powered by beryl

As is known to all Linux fans,especially Ubuntu users that the newest release edition of Ubuntu 7.04,Feisty will publish during the April 19th.

Really an great news for all of us!And here ,please let me just spare a little of your time to introuduce Ubuntu.Nowadays,there exist two main Operating Systems for Personal Computer,one is Windows powered by Microsoft,and the other is Linux which is designed for freedom,for opensource,for the best experience of using your PC.We have to be sorry to say the Windows OS is the most popular system in the world,and its newest edition Windows Vista is thought highly by many people.Why we use Windows though we are always wondering about injecting of virus and many unsafe control?Beacause,we are all slaves of Windows,of dozens of really great software which can only take funtion in Windows.But why we should use Linux? I am glad to say,we have a dream of free,not only for its free charge,but also for its free spirit!We can experience the best and the safest OS in the world if we use linux.We can freely use,release,and even change the linux system,and all we need is just a linux kernel!

So,Does Ubuntu do any bussiness with Linux?Yes!I can promise to you that Ubuntu is one of the best linux edition !We can easily handle and use this system without too much speciall knowledge.It's convinient and useful!Maybe ,you appreciate the beautiful style and 3D effect of Windows Vista,but I will tell you that you can give up to use Windows!Compared of the 3D effect of Ubuntu powered by Beryl,you will no longer love Vista.Beacause the 3D effects of Windows Vista is so rubbish!

I'm really thirsty for Ubuntu 7.04~~It will bring us many new features and wondeful funtions.Actually,during this perioed,I'm using Ubuntu 7.04Beta through hard and pain!I have even reinstalled the system for more than 5 times ,as some new features are not so stable.But I believe satuation will be changed when the released edition publish~~Let's waiting for it,and I believe it will be the time for linux tommorrow!I really love Linux!

2007/4/19 BY Alex

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still don't know how to use this oerating system,if you have time,please teach me !!